
On Monday of last week we received a phone call from Sherry saying that everyone needed to be in Las Vegas this weekend for a wedding! Wade and Kellerie decided that instead of delaying their marriage any longer they were going to tie the knot...VEGAS STYLE!!! So on Friday after Aunt Rosie's Sealing we packed up our bags and hit the road. We carpooled with Megan, Sebastian, and Winslow (you read correctly, 5 people in a Kia). It was an exciting and jam packed weekend full of shopping, climbing, golfing, EATING, and driving. The wedding was nice and Kellerie looked amazing. River was so excited to have a dad; he was beaming the entire time.

Highlights of the trip were staying at the JW Marriott (thanks Holly), Spending time with family, eating at Smith & Wollensky's, Forum Shops, hearing Winslow recite all of his Oprah jokes, and seeing the beautiful new family. Congrats Kell & Wade (and River)! The Young family is a wonderful family to marry into. We hope that you find marriage as joyful and wonderful as we do.
4 comments:
Vegas looks like it was fun. I want to see what you got! Anything fun?
River is so cute! Sounds like a fun roadtrip! I want to hear all of Winslow's jokes...love him.
They are a beautiful family. Kellerie---I want to see your ring!
I forgot to mention that your hair cut is very cute!
Post a Comment