5.30.2007

Calling All Johnstons...or those formerly known as Johnstons...

I have gotten the okay to get free tickets to the raceway for the 4th of July race, now I just need to know who/how many are going. The 4th of July is actually a really fun race with figure 8s, trains, and a massive fireworks show at the end (the best in the state, in my opinion). I don't think it to be wise to bring either of the babies or Halle. It is really loud and a really late night. We can get you some earplugs and muffs for the others (so they don't go deaf like all of the other track children). There are plenty of little girls at the races that are the same age as Brighton and Brea, and I am sure that Oliver's nieces will be there...However, it might not be as entertaining for the little girls, but we can always provide toys and there is a balloon man there every week or they can come and work in the souvenir stand with us. So please leave a comment and let me know how many tickets you will need, or send me an email or text. If you are not interested in going that is fine, but please notify the Grand Mum so that she is not blind sided when all of her children are not there. Love you all...

8 comments:

Bethers said...

I know Easton wants to come. I could tend babies if that helps others to go.

Mama Mia said...

Thanks Momo! Carly this is awesome we are excited! Count Mia, Bruce, Easton and Brighton in!

Ty and Holly said...

I'm pretty sure Ty and I are planning on going as well! How fun!

Ty and Holly said...

I'm pretty sure Ty and I are planning on going as well! How fun!

Ty and Holly said...

I'm pretty sure Ty and I are planning on coming as well. How fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Ty and I are planning on coming as well. How fun!

Ty and Holly said...

Hey Ty and I are planning on coming too!

Ty said...

Holly and I are planning on coming too!