5.16.2007

Dancing and Dining.

Last night all of Ballet West Conservatory Girls got together (minus Maddie -- but we missed her!)! We met at Cucina Toscana and had a wonderful evening full of amazing food, good friends, catching up, and memories. Here are some pics from the evening. The top photo is Annie and Danielle; and the bottom photo is of Me, Marci, and Megan.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

You are all beautiful! How fun to spend a nice night out on the town!

Mama Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci + Dan said...

I will never forget it! I'm still laughing at the old and new stories told.

Bethers said...

That was a great experience for all of us. I remember all the hours I spent in our car driving and waiting for you. I did a lot of work for my school in the car at that time. These relationships are precious...keep them close.