Cancun, Mexico
Sun Valley, ID
San Diego, CA
Rome, Italy
St. George, UT
City of Rocks, ID
Bear Lake, UT
Las Vegas, NV
Logan, UT
London, England
Frances Peak, UT
Salzberg, Austria
Oberammergau, Germany
East Canyon, UT
Burley, ID
Paris, France
Florence, Italy
Costa Mesa, CA
Park City, UT
Evanston, WY
American Fork Canyon, UT
Kings Peak, UT
Beaches of Normandy
Versailles, France
Bath, England
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Moab, UT
Maple Canyon, UT
Tuscany, Italy
Big Cottonwood Canyon, UT
Little Cottonwood Canyon, UT
Interlaken, Switzerland
Dierkie's Lake, ID
Tulum, Mexico
Venice, Italy
Nephi, UT
Bern, Switerland
Luxembourg
...And now we are headed for the Tetons. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.
4 comments:
wow. what an impressive list. the tetons are bound to be beautiful this time of year. have fun!
ps. i love the side bar of polkadots.
What did you do go through your journal...that is an amazing list. It kept going and going...I thought the list would just include the HS Europe Trip and your honeymoon! Have fun sis!
Maeve and I have been to Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Big whoop.
I hope you highlight all these on an Atlas! You have been more wonderful places than I have. Keep going, it is a beautiful world!
Post a Comment