
On Tuesday, July 31st, Oliver and I will be getting our ABBA on and going to Mamma Mia at the Capitol Theatre. I am sure that everyone else has already seen it, but I haven't and I am very excited. So if you would like to come with us -- get your tickets soon and we will make it a date! We could even go and get Greek food before the show...I can't wait!
8 comments:
How much are tickets? When is it? I want to come.
I STILL haven't seen the show. We have a good NYC friend in the Las Vegas cast and are hoping to drive down for a quick trip while in town. Let me know how it is!
This is Mama Mia speaking...I have never been can you believe it? I won't be in town till the 22nd! Wish I could go! I have heard it is so good!
You will love it. Very cute play!
It IS so good! You're going to LOVE it!
Hey let me know how much tickets are too! I would love to come! And I'm sure Ty would be thrilled as well :) ha...ha...
Dad and I saw it in Vegas. The music is great. Have fun celebrating my birthday there!
Mom- We are going the 31st, I accidentally posted it wrong... Your B-Day is on a Saturday.
Post a Comment