Today is Kelsee's birthday, and I think she is turning the ripe old age of 21! She is Ian's wife and has been married to him just under 1 year. She is perfect for him, supporting him in all of his hobbies...not to mention she has been known to wear Colts apparrel. Hope you have a wonderful day today and that you are enjoying the California sun!!! Don't worry, Lilly is fine! Happy Birthday and see you soon!
4 comments:
We love Kelsee! Her dog, Lilli is more of a princess than she is!!! She and Ian are great together and are busy and happy. I just wish that they lived closer to me. I want a compound with all my children living by me!
Happy Birthday Kels!
Love the picture of Kelsee! Very cute! Bruce is Lilly's new best friend! She is napping on the couch next to Bruce! See you when you come home!
Thanks Car!!!
Post a Comment