
This is a very special week, my sweet husband Oliver is turning the extremely old age of 22 on Tuesday. Oliver Young was born on the 24th of July, and was almost named Brigham. On his birthday we will be doing what Oliver loves to do most, rock-climbing in the City of Rocks. Oliver is the kindest, most humble boy you will ever meet. He loves his family, basset hounds, anything outdoors, nieces and nephews, and most of all me. Happy Birthday Babe, I hope that you have a wonderful day and I am happy that we get to spend it together. For everyone else…Happy Pioneer Day, see you on Wednesday-ish.
6 comments:
I love you OLiver. Have a wonderful day and I hope you will use the rock climbing device we gave you. Thanks for loving my baby girl.
Carly I love your profile picture. It's so cute! I hope you and your hubby enjoy his birthday. I don't think I know a more active couple than you two. Seriously, you are always up to something fun.
Happy Birthday Ozzy! We are so grateful that you are our brother and we love your personality, creative games (roof ball), and love for bassett hounds! Ty & Holly
Happy Birthday Ozzy! Thanks for being a great Uncle...my kids love you! Have fun at the city of ROCKS! Get some pictures and post them soon!
Happy Birthday Oliver! You are so great! We all think you are the best! Thanks for being so wonderful to my kids! You are one of their favorite people!
Happy Birthday! You are wonderful! Thanks for being so cute with the girls! We hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment