
We escaped the heat Saturday night, and went up to the Young Ranch at East Canyon. Some highlights from our quick stay were: alone time with Grandpa Sam and Marion, Oliver witnessing Grandpa Sam hit a hole-in-one (this is amazing because Grandpa Sam can't see his ball once it leaves the tee), Croquet on the lawn, Sleeping in a King Size bed...in a room with Central Air, feeding the horses, eating fruit bars while sitting in a rocking chair on the deck, swimming in the new pond and also in the river, walking along the new hiking trail, summer sandwiches on croissants, and taking a ride on the four-wheeler.
7 comments:
I like the Horsey picture and the Weed picture. Good Job!
Carly you are a natural. Seriously! You should conider doing this as a job rather than a hobby. I am proud of you!
These pictures are great. I want you to send them to me so that I can show my faculty what this wonderful place looks like.
Wow awesome Cabin Ozzy, Ty and I want to come up and see it. Carly, I'm jealous of your camera. I need one :)
Great Pictures! I want to go to the cabin too!
My kids like the pictures of the horsey!
Great pictures Car!!!
Post a Comment