10.22.2007

For Sale By Owner

We are simplifying our life and getting rid of all of the stuff that we do not need and are not currently using. So if anyone is interested, just let me know.




Oliver's extra burrito style Cypher Crash Pad. $50






Our darling old kitchen table and stools. It doesn't go with the new motif. $75








Oliver's extra large Lapis fingerboard. $50







And last but not least, my babies. Why would I sell such beauties? Well, because I am getting some new cookies and I really don't need 3 pairs of powder skis. 172 Atomic Metrons with Atomic 614 bindings $250. 153 Atomic Sugar Daddy's with Atomic 412 bindings $400.




And of course, if any of my family or friends are interested in any of these items, we are not going to make you pay full price. So let me know if you are interested.

2 comments:

Bethers said...

The table and chairs sold for $85 while Carly was here visiting tonight!!! I want you to sell some of my old things, too.
MOMO

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

let me know if you have any skiis my size and especially boots ian