
Today is my oldest sister, Mia's (left) birthday. Mia is the one that would put
Baby's Breath in my hair before important ballet auditions, devote entire weekends to me while up at Utah State, and has always done what an older sister should do. Mia claims that she raised me; I beg to differ not only because she got married when I was eight (that is Easton's age), but because she is everything that I am not: sensitive, gentle, charming, and classic. She is a wonderful mother and a great sister. One day I hope that we can get her to move back from the Black Hole of Omaha, but until then -- Happy Birthday Mimi!!! We love you and miss you. XOXOXOX.
7 comments:
Omaha is not a black hole with Mia and Bruce there! I love this picture of my three girls. I love my three girls.
MOMO
Thanks Car Car! Love YOU! I keep looking at the picture of all 3 of us and ask myself, "Do we look alike?" At first I say no...then I look again and see some features that do...maybe it is just the dark hair.
You Johnston girls are absolutely beautiful!
You girls are all SO beautiful!
I absolutely love this picture. It is a treasure !
Aunt Jules
I love this picture...you all look so lovely and happy!!
Mia i think you do look alike.. you are all so beautiful and i know my girls adore and look up to all three of you, and i do to !!
Post a Comment