Great picture! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and Oliver as well!
Merry Christmas beautiful Carly!
Merry Christmas to you guys too! I love the christmas card!
Love the picture...you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great christmas...
Carly & Oliver,Merry Christmas! Shirley & Rich
I love this picture of you two. xoxo
Awesome photo! See you in a few hours...
Merry Christmas Carly...miss you! Love your picture in front of Cytie Adams School of Ballet!
It is actually on 25th Street in Ogden.
I'm glad we'll have this picture to look at when you are in Ecuador! Love you both
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great picture! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and Oliver as well!
Merry Christmas beautiful Carly!
Merry Christmas to you guys too! I love the christmas card!
Love the picture...you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great christmas...
Carly & Oliver,
Merry Christmas!
Shirley & Rich
I love this picture of you two. xoxo
Awesome photo! See you in a few hours...
Merry Christmas Carly...miss you! Love your picture in front of Cytie Adams School of Ballet!
It is actually on 25th Street in Ogden.
I'm glad we'll have this picture to look at when you are in Ecuador! Love you both
Post a Comment