We have eaten our last supper, taken our last hot shower, and slept in a feather bed for the last time. We arrive in Quito at 10:30 pm, a random man holding a sign with our names on it will be at the airport at to pick us up, and will promptly take us to our hotel.
I never really thought I would be sad to leave the car wash, but it was kinda hard today...there is just something so comforting about 'home.' I will be blogging a lot on this little adventure for two reasons: A. The sanity of my parents, and B.) My blog understands English.
I never really thought I would be sad to leave the car wash, but it was kinda hard today...there is just something so comforting about 'home.' I will be blogging a lot on this little adventure for two reasons: A. The sanity of my parents, and B.) My blog understands English.
Here is a photo of Quito. I can't wait to bust my camera out, it has been way too long.

Photo by Splat Worldwide via Flickr.
6 comments:
buen viaje!
Good luck guys. Have fun.
Good bye Carly. We love you and will miss you. -Maeve
Bye Bye Car Car! Have a great once in a life time experience! The hotel looks great! Can't wait for you to post!
You guys are going to have an amazing adventure. We can't wait to see some amazing pics
Good Luck Carly!! What an exciting adventure. I will be checking your blog for posts!
Post a Comment