1.19.2008

Los Ninos.

Children from a small Andean village outside of Guamote. This village wants an indoor dining hall so their children won't have to eat outside.

5 comments:

Bethers said...

They look like they are going to a festival....are they always dressed so colorfully? Beautiful! What's this about Grad school in Spain!!??

Colby said...

Lovin the pics of the people of Ecuador.

Eliza said...

Carly, wow, what an adventure you are on, how cool to do that. I love the pictures of the ecuadorians, you are like a professional photographer, they look like pics in national geographic.

Lindsey said...

I love this picture. Look at all the hats! I love the little guy to the left with the sort of confused angry face and his eye brow is all cocked up. Really cool photos I can't wait to see more!! Good job! Miss ya.

Linny

becca said...

carly! i found your blog via eliza's. remember how you saw pics of me in ecuador? well, this is where i was! we were in the villages of galte laime and jatun loma near guamote. also, we went to guamote. that is so cool.