Oh my! That is so funny..you guys are so cute.
Hey Carly! I'm glad you found my blog! I am going to add you to my list of peeps :) Cute pictures. You guys look great!
Wow! You guys look so young in that first picture! Very cute, Car!!!
Look at your baby faces! So fun you have been together for so long! Happy Valentines Day!
I love the young, tan little Carly!
There are not too many couples that were junior high friends and high school sweethearts and then ended up eternal buddies. I miss and love you. Tell us what you did for Valentines Day.
Cute couple! From teenagers to aduts, you two make a great pair!
You are such a cute couple! Hope all is well with you!
too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my! That is so funny..you guys are so cute.
Hey Carly! I'm glad you found my blog! I am going to add you to my list of peeps :) Cute pictures. You guys look great!
Wow! You guys look so young in that first picture! Very cute, Car!!!
Look at your baby faces! So fun you have been together for so long! Happy Valentines Day!
I love the young, tan little Carly!
There are not too many couples that were junior high friends and high school sweethearts and then ended up eternal buddies. I miss and love you. Tell us what you did for Valentines Day.
Cute couple! From teenagers to aduts, you two make a great pair!
You are such a cute couple! Hope all is well with you!
too cute!
Post a Comment