I got tagged by Meg & Cass...so here you go:
What is his name?: Oliver Davis Young
How long have we been married?: 1 year and 3 months
How long did we date?: 7-ish years.
How old is he?: 22
Who eats more?: Oliver, it is amazing.
Who said I love you first?: uhhh...I don't remember, sorry it has been awhile. We are not really the sentimental type.
Who is taller?: We're the same height.
Who sings better?: We are both about as tone deaf as it gets.
Who is smarter?: We have different strengths, but Oliver gets 4.0s.
Who's temper is worse?: Probably me, but Oliver doesn't ever get upset.
Who pays the bills?: They are on auto-pay.
Who does laundry?: The lady down the street (but in the U.S., Oliver does).
Who cooks dinner?: In Ecuador - Oliver; in the U.S. - Carly.
Who drives when we are together?: Oliver
Who is more stubborn?: Carly
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?: Carly
Who's parents do you see more?: Exactly equal.
Who has more friends?: Carly; but in general more people probably like Oliver. He is a better human being.
Who wears the pants in the family?: Oliver says that we each wear a leg, and I think that we are both too laid back to put on the pants in the first place.
Who eats more sweets?: In the U.S. Carly, in Ecuador Oliver. In fact, Oliver just spent all of his allowance on Oreos today.
Who mows the lawn?: When we are not in Ecuador, we live in a car wash.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: In Ecuador, we each have our own twin bed and usually Oliver tries to sleep on top of me {like back of his head to the front of mine}. In the U.S. if you are looking at the bed, I do.
Who asked who out first?: I took Oliver to the Sadie Hawkins Dance sophomore year.
Who kissed who first?: Oliver kissed me first.
What's my favorite thing about him?: Oliver is the easiest person in the entire world to get along with. He is also very humble, hilarious {without knowing it}, and loving.
8 comments:
Carly,
I have to tell you I have been following your blog and I am seriously amazed. What an awesome experience.
PS - You and Oliver are darling. And,I want you to take pictures of my kids when you come back.
Jenny Howe
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Car, I love the new blog facelift. Oliver is the cutest husband ever. You are a lucky girl.
I learned so much about YOU in this section. I think I knew all that about Oliver. Missing you both.
Carly, I have one question: "Why does Oliver do the wash when you are in Utah?" I am glad you do the cooking.
Your traditional mom...
More pictures and vignettes on Machu Pichu please!
Mom, Oliver is better at it...and that is his contribution to the household. I do all of the other cleaning.
If you want to see more photos, just go to my flickr site: www.flickr.com/carlyyoung . I don't think I will be doing any more vignettes on Peru, sorry.
Cute post Carly. You guys look like you had a blast on your recent adventure! I'm just not sure that I can agree with "He (Oliver) is a better human being." I'm sure he's a swell man, but you're a pretty wonderful gal yourself. Fun to learn more about you guys!
twin beds!
Carly, your photos on flickr are gorgeous. I love the clouds and the colors and the lushness and the people. LOVE.
Post a Comment