Tis the season, racetrack time. Oliver and I {with the help of Ian and Kelsee} will be running the souvenir stand this summer, again. As many of you know it is a very upscale boutique, and we only sell the most exclusive items, to the most exclusive of clients {generally, those clients lack teeth}.
Nascar quilts - check.
Jeff Gordon Barbie Dolls - check.
Hats with flames - check.
Tie-dyed shirts - check.
Dale Earnhardt Visors - check.
Scrunchies - check.
Grave Digger Hot Wheelz - check.
Nascar figurines - check.
Cotton Candy - check.
Toy cars - check.
Checkered flags - check.
Mens tank tops - check.
Nascar baby outfits - check.
Diecasts - check.
Zippo Lighters - check.
Shirts sporting eagles and American Flags - check
Ready to empty the pockets of the fiscally irresponsible - double check. Hey, we have to pay for Grad School somehow. Get ready Nonny and Kels, this is all currently being shipped to your house.
So while the rest of you are laying by the pool, think of me...I will be covered in car exhaust, shouting "Checkered Flags, $2."
So while the rest of you are laying by the pool, think of me...I will be covered in car exhaust, shouting "Checkered Flags, $2."
15 comments:
Did you hear back from the U about grad school Car?
no not yet, in fact none of my friends have heard back...either way we will still have to save for Oliver too.
I distinctly remember how much fun that was for you last year! ;) You do know a good business opportunity when you see one though so that is the upside!
Looks like you are having the time of your life! Your photography is beautiful as well! Is there anything you can't do? Just curious!
Take Care!!!
Nonny and Kelsee love RMR and will be great out there while you are gone. I ca't wait till you are home!
Hee hee!!! Been there, done that! Oh the RMR . . .
Funny Carly.
you forgot the all powerful seller, the GLOWROPE. Lindsey and I would always be down for some part time employment in pedophile nation.
We are ready.....I think? If for nothing else it is people watching at its finest!
Carly you and Oliver are the gbest. How funny?!
Carly, just so you guys know.....Mr. Lebaron from across the street died today...very sad...tell Oliver too....miss you guys....Kell
Carly,
You know that The Paynes' (well, pretty much only Bill) love themselves some Nascar. Bill even has buddies who still race out there. We are jealous of your "opportunity" :) and just may come visit you.
Jenny
Carly, I want to take a photoshop class for sure! I've talked with cass, and when you get back lets plan on it. That would fun....awesome pics by the way, as always!
Wah wah wah...chaaa ching! You guys will be rolling in the dough! I think the raceway is fun! We loved it last year!
Now Carly I have a word of advice for you. If you REALLY want business to soar, I would suggest buying and selling Confederate flags. The end.
Scrunchies? For reals?
Post a Comment