6.27.2008

HIJACKED

Guess what everybody I have just HIJACKED CARLYS BLOG!!!!!!!!!

This is Oliver Young

Her husband

HI

I just wanted to Hijack her blog really quick and say a few things about my amazing WIFE
What I have decided to do in my limited time is make a bulleted list of ways my wife is so RAD

She is a freakin good blogger!!! I like her blog a lot, even though some times I don’t comment, it is freaking awesome. She needs to write for a living.

She goes climbing with me even though she kind of really doesn’t like it.

She is very spiritual and yet still says what is on her mind.

She Loves to sleep. It is incredible how much she can sleep.

She makes some killer meat balls and a wicked hot dog casserole that she doesn’t even like. (Hot dog casserole: a beautiful mix of hotdogs, egg noodles, tomato paste, sour cream, and green onions. If you haven’t tried it you haven’t lived)

She is a huge about her family and would do anything for them. She also is completely turning into her mother even though she really doesn’t see it happening. BETH ROCKS!!!

She loves movies and she thinks its funny when I groan out of hatred when we watch chick flicks.

She is beautiful. And has an incredible women mystique (except when we are in foreign lands.)

She is adventurous and loves to travel and do fun stuff. She isn’t afraid to get dirty as long as she knows a shower will come in the near future.

She is an amazing photographer!!!! I mean really have you seen her amazing pictures.

She is pretty freaking hilarous, and has a huge heart and is always willing to help others!!

The Biggest reason why I love her is because she is my best friend. We haven’t left each others sides for a year and a half now (really we once were sharing the same desk at work) and I still cant get enough of her. I find myself calling her (even though she is just across the street) for no reason and I make up lame reasons of why I called because she really doesn’t like talking on the phone.

Love you Car !!!!!!! The Hijack is complete

19 comments:

The Masons said...

Ha ha you two are cute. It is crazy, funny and awesome how perfect you are for each other!

Bertie said...

Best. Hijack. Ever!

Thanks for sharing Oliver:)

christine said...

how funny. You two are great. :)

spenceandcass said...

OLIVER!.....you are the cutest husband ever!
And I have to agree....Carly is pretty freakin awesome!

Carly said...

thanks Oz. You're funny.

Stephanie said...

That rocked, Oz! :D I think I should get me a husband who feels that way about me.... Hmmmm...

Nikki said...

That was too cute!!

Bethers said...

Carly has a pretty freakin, awesome, hyper, husband. You two are such a close couple. I love that you did this for her and I love that she has feminine mystique. I want to turn into Carly because I think she is the most unique and intelligent woman ever!

Anonymous said...

Oliver, what the flip? Hijacking blogs now? Your making us MEN look bad. What happened to masculine mystique?

Maeve said...

Carly is pretty sweet! We love Carly too! -Maeve

Kristy and Dave said...

Carly is rad. Well said. I think you should hijack blogs more often Oliver.

corryfever said...

i couldn't agree more! carly is amazing! you are a lucky boy.

Mama Mia said...

Oliver you are great! I love how honest Carly is...except when I don't want to hear the truth :) Carly is one lucky lady!

Lacey Jay said...

So SWEET:)

Johnston Family said...

We love Carly! Great Hijack!

Eliza said...

um, wow you have an amazing husband! such a great list, you guys just sound so perfect together. btw, carly thanks for the comments I was laughing so hard at the external hard drive thing, wow sounds like something I would get and then take it back the next day, but your probably way nicer than that.

Witter and Kway said...

Car, you have such a cute husband!

MegBass said...

That was so sweet Ozzy, and it wasn't even valentines day!!! You two are the best!! Never change you two!

MegBass said...

Thats so sweet OZZY!!! You two are the best, never change!!