8.29.2008

Is it just me...

or does Biden look like a cadaver?

...just a thought.

8 comments:

cat.janer said...

It's not just you. I like the new pic on this blog.

Kelsey said...

Hey! The italian ice place is in harrisville behind the wal-mart it is great! We will need to get together sometime so you guys can meet Tyce. He is so fun!

Candice said...

Oh carly...
we've really lost touch. I apologize, I just wanted to establish
"CCC" before I exposed it to the world. Now that the exposure has entered the Young world, I will add you to "supporting people"... that is, if you support it.

spenceandcass said...

Hey I like the new pic of you and your camera! Very cool.

christine said...

i like biden actually--- but i'm a democrat. :)

Bethers said...

Biden is a SMILING cadaver. Boy, does he have large WHITE teeth. Why couldn't we have an Obama and Sarah Pallin ticket?

~Cmac~ said...

Yeah, I have to say that Biden kinda' creeps me out.

Witter and Kway said...

Ha, ha, that is hillarious! I totally agree.