11.11.2008

Halloween

This is soooo two weeks ago, I know.


Happy Halloween - From Young Chevrolet. Yes, Oliver is a Stop Sign.

9 comments:

cat.janer said...

I was hoping you'd do a Halloween post. Tell me about your costume.

spenceandcass said...

I am laughing Soooo hard right now at Tyler's costume! He actually looks like ray! Love the way he is clapping his hands. He he he.

Carly said...

We are all dressed up like Hens, because we work in the "Hen House."

Ty said...

you gotta love the stop sign costume, so ozzy like!

Tyler and Shelley said...

ha ha! I love it. Oh, Carly, you did it again!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

This is so funny. I love the stop sign .

Bertie said...

Fun!!

Todd and Ryann said...

Carly you are a hot Hen. That's all I can really say about it.

jodie rae said...

Carly... Why are you the best person I know?! I just commented Sarah's Junior High Cheer costume post and loved that you said "Mine is probably somewhere at Cat's Mom's house." So hilarious and true! Miss you!
PS Love you as a hen!