I love the Dave Ramsey show! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. "We're debt freeeeee!"
Do you have his books? Worth a buy? I just got introduced to his plan - and I need him to save me from my own economic crisis.
I love Dave. We went to his Total Money Makeover seminar this summer. It was awesome.
I love Dave Ramsey.....did I tell you that I got the envelope system? And I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the Dave Ramsey show! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. "We're debt freeeeee!"
Do you have his books? Worth a buy? I just got introduced to his plan - and I need him to save me from my own economic crisis.
I love Dave. We went to his Total Money Makeover seminar this summer. It was awesome.
I love Dave Ramsey.....did I tell you that I got the envelope system? And I love it!
Post a Comment