I loved the inauguration. I stayed home from school to watch. I really got into Aretha...whoa baby!!! I thought it was so well done. The last prayer was so funny and just a little racial coming from an old black preacher but I liked it.
I'M SO GLAD YOUR MOM COMMENTED ON THAT PRAYER! No one else has said anything about it! I'm confused because I thought SNL would have a field day with that crap.
Dear Barry, Please take away Al Gore's private jet and tell him he's not Master of the Universe. Also, tell Oprah that she needs to relax a little. We know you're black and we're excited about it too, but she's going to give herself a nosebleed if she continues this. Also, good luck with all those millions of messes you have to clean up. Call me if you need some help. Love, Cat.
2 comments:
I loved the inauguration. I stayed home from school to watch. I really got into Aretha...whoa baby!!! I thought it was so well done. The last prayer was so funny and just a little racial coming from an old black preacher but I liked it.
I'M SO GLAD YOUR MOM COMMENTED ON THAT PRAYER! No one else has said anything about it! I'm confused because I thought SNL would have a field day with that crap.
Dear Barry,
Please take away Al Gore's private jet and tell him he's not Master of the Universe. Also, tell Oprah that she needs to relax a little. We know you're black and we're excited about it too, but she's going to give herself a nosebleed if she continues this. Also, good luck with all those millions of messes you have to clean up. Call me if you need some help.
Love, Cat.
Post a Comment