I love that picture of Liv! I am dying over it.
Now I feel much better about how my last week went.Thanks for the laugh--not meant to be at your expense!!
Bleh - I'm sorry. But that picture IS adorable. Nieces and nephews somehow make it all better.
Ouch...sorry about all that...I am curious about the drunk driving...I can see how Livi Lou Lou would make you feel better!
Oh my goodness, Liv just looks more and more adorable every time I see a picture of her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that picture of Liv! I am dying over it.
Now I feel much better about how my last week went.
Thanks for the laugh--not meant to be at your expense!!
Bleh - I'm sorry. But that picture IS adorable. Nieces and nephews somehow make it all better.
Ouch...sorry about all that...I am curious about the drunk driving...I can see how Livi Lou Lou would make you feel better!
Oh my goodness, Liv just looks more and more adorable every time I see a picture of her!
Post a Comment