We were invited to go to Cabo with all of the Managers of the Chev Store. It was a very laid back and relaxing vacation.
Me & Nichole at Cabo Wabo.
Sr rented a giant pirate ship to cruise around Lover's Beach and the Sea of Cortez for the evening.
Me & Cass on the Pirate Ship, before Cass got sea-sick and wanted to die.
I double-fisted virgin pina coladas all week.
This is my favorite photo.
Oz, Cass, and I spent the night dancing while everyone else pretended they didn't know us. The morms showed all the drinkers how to have a good time.
I would pay $1M to have this photo in focus.
The boys went golfing one day.
Cass and I went to Glass Blowing Factory...I'm still upset that I forgot my camera.
And we laid around at the pool and the beach the rest of the week. Oliver gained 9 pounds on all of the all-inclusive fare. It was hilarious.



6 comments:
jealous! what beautiful colors.
Carly,
You cannot show pictures like this to me so early in my dreary, snowy, work day. They've depressed me to my core.
Thanks a lot,
Jenny
PS...they are amazing shots. Looks amazing....
It's about time this entry showed up.
A. Pirate ship. This is the best thing ever. It looks just like you could be at Cherry Hill! Did fake canons go off every 20 minutes? God bless cherry hill.
B. I like the photo where oliver looks like a raptor.
C. Get me a beach.
D. So happy oliver is not afraid to put on a few.
E. I need to know more about your swimsuit.
I LOVE the gorgeous photography. Jonathan and I have one of the photos you took in Ecuador hanging up at our place. You're so good.
The trip looks like so much fun too.
Lucky Duck! That looks heavenly about right now. Fun trip!
ok...i am seriously laughing out loud right now...you guys are a riot! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment