My parents celebrated their 40 year wedding anniversary on August 3rd. We had a surprise dinner for them at the New Yorker. We missed Mia and Bruce (who live in Omaha) and Ian and Kelsee (who were having a baby!), but it was a lot of fun to have a nice dinner together and celebrate them. This is a slide show that I put together for them.

3 comments:
A) I am so INTO this video right now!
B) I miss your 1991 house
C) you know I love me some baby/teen carly pictures
D) why do I love the teen mia pictures so much?
E) happy anniversary to beth & mike. I love all the vintage photos.
what an AWESOME daughter you are! love ya Carly:)
That is a great video...I love looking back at all those photos. I miss your old house...fun memories! congratulations, Uncle Mike and Aunt Beth!
Post a Comment