1.28.2013

Maternity Photos



I am nearing the end of my pregnancy; only a few weeks to go!  It is pretty crazy.  I have had the world's easiest pregnancy.  I haven't been sick, I have been able to work out, continue traveling, eat normally, and for the most part sleep (until the last week or so).  I feel incredibly lucky.  Oliver and I are tying up a few loose ends, but for the most part I think we are ready.  This is going to be our greatest adventure yet.  We can't wait to meet our baby boy.  







Oliver bought me this peanut necklace at the beginning of my pregnancy.  I love it and have worn it nearly everyday.




My good friend and neighbor, Leslie Hunter, took my maternity photos.

5 comments:

McCall said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! congratulations! Also, I know and love Leslie Hunter as well! She took my baby's newborn pics. She's actually my sister's sister in law (if that makes sense).

Marci Joy said...

Gorgeous Carly!

Stephanie said...

You are beautiful. And that baby boy is one lucky duck! You guys are going to be awesome parents. :) Come visit with Brian and Kase sometime after he comes so I can meet him, too. (We live just around the corner practically!)

Candice said...

I love that first picture so much. These turned out fabulous. You are just so pretty and where pregnancy so well.

KO said...

Gorgeous! It really is the greatest adventure.