You have turned into the happiest, most handsome baby boy! Every single day your father and I talk about how lucky we got with you. You are a wonderful sleeper (from 6pm - 8am), napper, eater, and all around smiley guy (but let's be honest who wouldn't smile after eating and sleeping as much as you?). I love spending time with you and taking care of you.
You have so much hair! I have to get it cut every 3 weeks. You started getting teeth at about 8 months and so far you have your 4 top teeth and your 4 bottom ones.
Your dad bathes you and puts you to bed every single night. It is his favorite thing to do. He always rocks you and sings you songs before putting you in your crib. He loves you so much and I feel lucky to have the two of you. You are so cute and chubby, after your dad bathes you he brings you in to the living room so I can give you goodnight kisses. Even though I'm usually exhausted from caring for you all day, he has to pry your chubby body from my hands because you are just too cute.
You have really started to grow up and learn quickly the past couple of weeks. You have started to wean yourself and only want adult food. You eat anything we put in front of you. You love to babble and are constantly saying 'dadadadadadada'. You have started to crawl, clap your hands, and wave. You also growl; we growl and you growl back (I'm pretty sure you are imitating Teddy's bark). You give me the cutest kisses - I smack my lips and you go in and bite both of my lips.
You are so curious and exploratory. You ARE NOT a cuddler. You are mister independent and always want to be off on your own. You love Teddy and you love visiting Skyy Dog. You frequently hug them and give them kisses. You often torment Teddy by taking away his bone and crawling away with it.
I love that you are independent and although I wish you would stop and cuddle me from time to time, it is so nice that you are happy to be with other people too. A few times a week I can drop you off at the gym daycare or the daycare at one of the ski resorts so that I can get some exercise and I know that you are fine and probably having more fun that you would at home. I'm so grateful for a well-adjusted baby that loves and trusts others.
I like to see your relationships blossom with your cousins and with Momo. She is such a sweet grandma and she loves you so much. You seem to love everyone, but you have some favorites. You love Sadie and you love Brooklynn. When you see Brooklynn all you want to do is kiss her! I've never seen anything like it. You also really like being around Sam and Will. The first time you met Will, you grabbed his hand and just laid there holding it. I have a feeling you three are going to be trouble running around the same neighborhood together, but I'm glad that you will have the opportunity to be close to them.
Things I don't want to forget about the past 10 months. How Canon calls you 'Bushy Jesus'. How we can get you to stop crying by singing 'On the Good Ship Lollipop'...it's so bizarre, no other songs work, just that one. Your darling belly laugh. The way your face lights up when you see me. How happy and sweet you are in the bathtub.
I love you so much and every single day I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to be sealed to you and your father for eternity. You are the light of my life and I will always love you more than you can comprehend.
Love you.
Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment