It is fa-reezing on campus today, and that is why I am so excited to meet
Amy (unfortunately Brooke Glenn will not be able to make it) at 2pm at Cafe Oasis. Coconut steamer anyone? And with the advent of October on the horizon my order will soon be changing to Egg Nog Steamer...can't wait.
Photo complements of flickr.
4 comments:
Looks so good! Starbucks will have to do for my steamers! It is just a few blocks away.
Ohhh. It's been a little too warm here for a steamer, so I'm trying to get all the frozzzen-hot-chocolates out of my system. But I love Oasis. I'm meet you there in December.
That looks so good. You Johnston's are really "Foodies" So are your cousins, the Pew's. Anyway, I love the Oasis but I've never had that before. I will next time.
That looks so good. You Johnston's are really "Foodies" So are your cousins, the Pew's. Anyway, I love the Oasis but I've never had that before. I will next time.
Post a Comment