I woke up this morning with what seemed like a ream of cotton stuffed in my head, so I have started to overdose on oranges and orange juice. After 2pm today I will be asleep. Luckily it is my day off of work, but for now...I must run to class.
Walk over to Walmart and buy some Emer'gen-c Fizzy Drink Mix (in pharmacy dept). The lemonade flavor is good,the cherry is just okay. It has minerals and vitamins and tons of Vitamin C! It boosts your immune system! Hope you feel better!
4 comments:
:( I always get sick at the beginning of the semester...still waiting for it. Get well soon.
Walk over to Walmart and buy some Emer'gen-c Fizzy Drink Mix (in pharmacy dept). The lemonade flavor is good,the cherry is just okay. It has minerals and vitamins and tons of Vitamin C! It boosts your immune system! Hope you feel better!
Hey Sis,
That sucks that you're sick. I haven't really been feeling all that great the last few days either.
Carly, how could you betray me like that with all those Oranges you know I despise them. HAHA I hope you feel better.
Love Glenn
Post a Comment