2.11.2009

Viva Las Vegas.

For the past couple weeks the Ascend Alliance "In-Country" Directors from Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia have been in town for various meetings. For most of them this was their first time in The States. They wanted to go to Las Vegas, so Oliver and I took them down there for a few days...needless to say it was hysterical beyond belief.

Let's just say listening to two South Americans scream their guts out on a roller coaster for the first time was definitely worth the $28 we paid.

{I am pretty sure my eyes are closed in this photo...but you get the idea}


Other Favorite Moments:

-Pepe screaming "hot babies" everytime a smut mobile passed.
-Carlos freaking out when he saw the Madame Tussaud's version of Whoppie.
-Pepe wearing a "CSI Las Vegas" hat everywhere {he is such a South American}.
-Luis telling Pepe that he is still going to go to the Celestial Kingdom if he gambles {had to be there}, and then the face he made when he played his first slot machine.
-We lost Pepe in Wal-Mart for over an hour.
-We lost all three of them on the strip...luckily they made it back alive.
-Pepe not daring to go on the rollercoaster.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! What fun memories!

Lindsey said...

haha. That's so funny. Sounds like you guys had a very good time!

spenceandcass said...

Man, I kind of wish I were there to experience that. What was he doing in Wal Mart for over an hour?!! That doesn't sound like much fun.

Bethers said...

What is "Whoppie" do you mean Whoopie? Always humor with the Latinos!

cat.janer said...

I don't know why but I love this more than anything in the entire universe.

becca said...

awesome! i hope you sent cookies back for carlos's wife.